The Mysterious Old Man
This is a man with experience. He believes that this experience will show him the way into your pants. He believes that he can convince you of his skills in the bedroom. He will tell you how good he is with women, but he will not show you that he is good. The Old Man believes he is smooth, but spends all his time talking about being smooth, rather than actually being smooth.
When you, inevitably, reject him, he will get angry and dismiss you as a bimbo or just as stupid. He will tell you that you’re missing out. And he’s right, you are missing out on getting to see how long it takes for Viagra to kick in.
Have you encountered such a creep?
His name was Matt, but I called him “Tom.” Why? T.O.M. = Tall, Old Matt. He was 36. I was 21. He was a Class A Creep. This is a dude that was out hunting for younger ladies and came upon me at a book stand. He claimed to know about the book I was holding, which was later revealed as a farce. He spent the next few weeks trying to sleep with me or marry me or move to NYC with me or something else altogether. He was weird. He slowly revealed that he was a recovering drug addict, working part-time as a line cook, who lived with his mom and step-dad. Oh, he was also sexist, afraid of strong women, wanted to dress me, and thought I looked like a lesbian when I wore shorts. Also, he was 36 and he was trying to date a 21-year-old. That’s borderline illegal. Speaking of borderline illegal, after I dumped his old and wrinkled ass, he sort of stalked me for a few weeks. The police were involved.
We never slept together. I got rid of him. No harm.
- Ladies (and gentlemen), never let a man tell you how you can dress. You wear what you want. You do what you want. Creeps don’t rule the world.
- Ladies, never let a man lie about his age and get away with it.
- Ladies, never let a man stalk you.
- He lied about his age.
- He was seeking someone in the low twenties.
- He admitted to dating a 16-year-old.
- He wore swim trunks everywhere.
- He talked about how hot he was all the time.
- He used tanning oil.
- He was a straight-up scrub.
- “Live at home with your mama?” Oh, yes. Son, I’m talkin’ to you.
- “Have a car, but you’re walkin’?” Oh, yes. Son, I’m talkin’ to you.
- He had just been released/escaped from rehab.
- He ran away from rehab.
- He thought I looked like a lesbian when I wore shorts.
- He accused me of being misleading because I was wearing a dress when we met, but didn’t always wear dresses.
- He really wanted to have butt sex all the time. NEVER happened, FYI.
- He just kept talking about butt sex.
- He was paranoid about abortions… with no risk of pregnancy.
- He was obsessed with having public… encounters… with strangers.
- Did I mention he lived with his mom?