Pregnancy is not a joke. Please don’t joke about being pregnant.
- It is an imminent danger, people.
- You might already be preggers, and you just don’t know yet.
Don’t joke about being hurt, sick, or imprisoned.
- We’re your friends. We’ll be worried.
- Ever heard of a curse?
- How about the boy who cried wolf?
Don’t fake break-up.
- We deal with enough drama as is.
- If you’re one of my crazy friends… Well, it won’t go as planned.
- Real fights might result.
Just don’t be a total dick.
- Don’t worry people.
- Don’t leave your joke hanging for too long. People will believe it.
- Punchlines also require good timing.
- Your life is not a PUNK’D episode.
(On another note, why did they remove the “E” from that title? It makes no sense…)